Defining Beauty By Nherie

We all need to do soul searching every now and then to help us stay on track spiritually.  It helps us to realign with our values so that we are living at peace with ourselves and with those around us. 

But what about doing soul searching for your business? 

After taking inventory of all the things I offer as a makeup artist and skincare consultant, I realized that I needed to make sure I aligned my business with what it is I truly value.  I discovered that I personally enjoy makeup artistry more when I am helping a client with basic makeup application whether one on one, or in a small group setting.  To see the satisfaction of my clients' new and refreshed look and hearing them express how much they've learned does more for me than anything else I do in the world of makeup.  It would only make sense that I align my business with this truth.

Beauty by Nherie is where spiritual beauty collides with outward enhanced beauty. It takes beauty from the inside to help manifest and show others their beauty from the inside out. Makeup is just a creative way to enhance this. 

When a client books me for these sessions, best believe beyond the makeup or skincare, there is a spiritual nurturing exchange because this is what I have dedicated myself to giving my clients.

I encourage others out there who are feeling a little misaligned somewhere in their business pursuits to consider  doing your own business soul searching. Think about what you truly enjoy, and go from there.

Nherie  

Comments

Popular Posts