Mary Kay Inventory Items for Purchase

 



UPDATED 10/28/2021

Below are items currently in my HOME INVENTORY for purchase that I can mail out to you after purchase. These items will be updated monthly, so check back often. 


Ways to Submit Your Order

  • You can click the link of the individual item and it will take you to my online store, where you can view product information and place the order for each item you click on.  My site is set up to take the order only. I will confirm your entire product order(s) with you BEFORE you make any payment. This step will also allow you to register on my site, if you so choose and gives me basic mailing information for mailing your products. 
  • You can send me a text message at 804-218-7698 and let me know the items you choose. I will confirm the order and invoice you. 


Ways to Submit Payment

After I confirm your order, I can send you information for either of the following payments applications: Venmo, Paypal, Cashapp. If you need an alternative payment method, please let me know. 


Ways to Receive Your Order

Currently, I am offering FREE mailing for orders $30 and over, and only asking for $3 in addition to the order for mailing, for orders under $30.  

If you are located in the tri-cities, Virginia area and want to meet for pick-up, please let me know. 


List of  ON-HAND HOME INVENTORY Items for Purchase:

White Tea & Citrus Satin Lips® Set  (2 sets left)

Mary Kay® Micellar Water (2 left)

Botanical Effects® Refreshing Toner (3 left)

TimeWise® Moisture Renewing Gel Mask (2 left)

TimeWise® Age Minimize 3D™ 4-in-1 Cleanser - Combination/Oily (1 left)  SOLD

Mary Kay® Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover (1 left)

Mint Bliss™ Energizing Lotion for Feet & Legs (1 left)

Clear Proof® Acne System Set (1 set) SOLD

Botanical Effects® Hydrate Formula 1 (Dry Skin) (1 left)

Botanical Effects® Cleanse Formula 1 (Dry Skin) (1 left)

Botanical Effects® Moisturizing Gel (1 left)

Mary Kay® Hydrating Lotion (1 left)

TimeWise® Age Minimize 3D® 4-in-1 Cleanser - Normal/Dry (1 left)

Indulge® Soothing Eye Gel (2 left)

Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel (2 left)

Clear Proof® Acne Treatment Gel (1 left) SOLD

TimeWise Replenishing Serum C+E™ (1 left)

Mary Kay® Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner Pen (1 left)

Mary Kay® Lip Liner Medium Nude  (2 left)

Mary Kay® Lip Liner Coral (1 left)

Mary Kay® Eyeliner Deep Brown (1 left)

Mary Kay® Eyeliner Black (1 left)

Mary Kay® Eyeliner Steely (gray) (1 left)

Mary Kay Unlimited™ Lip Gloss (1 left)


To view other products in the ONLINE store, you can go here

To browse the current eCatalog, you may go here

Any questions about products, you may call/text me at 804-218-7698 or you may email me info@beautybynherie.com

Comments

  1. Thank you for your sharing inresting post.your blog is very attractive.
    Beauty is a resource, so we will always be active in skincare
    i am so happy to read your blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts