Skincare & Product Chit-Chat 05.20.21

 

Click here or the image to view video.

Just posted a video chit-chat in my public drive a video that highlights a few things:


  • Giving insight to my skincare story.

  • Next steps to connecting with me about your skincare product needs. 

I didn't always have clear skin. But after using Mary Kay products over the past 9 years and seeing this company grow and expand and keep up with the skincare communities about what people were really needing from skincare, Mary Kay has consistently provided not just what I needed, but when I needed it. 

If you are struggling with your skincare routine, you can trust that Mary Kay products are backed with 100% satisfaction guarantee. 

When you are ready to schedule a virtual appointment (as I am still practicing distancing at this time), to talk through your concerns, watch the video and then go to my MK Registration and sign in page and create a skincare profile. This DOES NOT require a purchase. The profile simply gives me a look into what your skincare needs are so that you are quickly matched with products that you can order when you are ready!

To set up a virtual skincare consultation, you may do so by going here and choosing the Virtual Consultation box upon completing the contact form. 

💗





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts