Beauty by Nherie: Skincare & Makeup Product Focused




Where is Beauty by Nherie?

Rest assured, I haven't completely phased out Beauty by Nherie, but I have decided to change the focus of how I operate! 

As you know the pandemic 2020 presented many new challenges for many of us. As for me and Beauty by Nherie, I had already begun to slow offering and promoting makeup services prior to the pandemic because I had already sensed that my focus needed to shift. By the time 2020 hit, it simply meant I needed to pivot much faster. 


Here are some of the changes and what to expect through the remainder of 2021 and going into 2022!


I have decided to dissolve the beauty list.

This was a trial email list that I started back a few years ago to offer discounts and other beauty updates, but learned that it was not as productive and useful, so I ditched it. No regrets! 


The focus of services will predominantly be skincare. 

Most may already know that I have been a Mary Kay consultant for about 10 years! I love the products and they are constantly evolving with the times. I'm open to virtual appointments or conference calls to talk through skincare needs. You may also text me at 804-218-7698 to chat about products and purchasing. With that said, although I will no longer have an email list, if you are interested in receiving my Mary Kay product information by email, you can REGISTER on my website and create a personal profile there.


Although I will not promote makeup services, it doesn't mean you can't pitch a need for service. 

It does mean that my availability will be much more limited as I shift focus to selling skincare/makeup products through my consultancy within Mary Kay. I will not be available for unplanned or last minute makeup services. More information for those who need services for a small bridal party of 6 or less, you can find all the information you need to know now, on this blog. 


I'll be using this blog to highlight my products and share other creative beauty related news or updates.

This could mean that one post might be product heavy one day and the next post might be easy makeup tips, I may update about personal creative projects that I have been working on.


I'm open to giving advice about makeup to help you out in a pinch.

If you have a need for immediate advice to help you with a makeup or skincare related challenge. You can text me. I'll do what I can to assist. 


xoxo

Nherie


Comments

Popular Posts