The Summer is Wrapping Up! Book Your Fall 2019 Session!


This has been on the most challenging yet creatively inviting Summers of my life thus far. An unexpected new move, new place, and new gigs, I have been thankfully more than just busy, I have been productive! If you haven't had a chance to catch up with my on Instagram.com/beautybynherie stop by and let me know what you think of some of the latest work.  

I thought I would also take this moment to re-introduce myself. My name is Nherie Tellado and I am a creative entrepreneur who enjoys makeup artistry, writing, music and beautiful photos. I launched myself as an freelance makeup artist in 2014 with a collective knowledge base in makeup application and techniques that spans that last 20 years! 

My best work is natural, clean application with the occasional sexy sultry bold glam.  My job has always been to create looks that enhance and not cover beauty! In addition, I assist with common skincare challenges and offer skincare solutions through my 7 year connection with Mary Kay Cosmetics and skincare lines. 

Me (Nherie) with no foundation! Wearing a little concealer under the eyes and a Mary Kay Translucent Powder all over the face, blush and a natural lip color. 


To learn more about my makeup artistry beginnings and background, please visit my website at https://beautybynherie.portfoliobox.net/ where you can also view additional work ,styles and see pricing information for future reference.




Click here to learn more about my trial beauty mailing list or contact me anytime. I am accepting appointments for the FALL 2019 season and new subscribers receive an automatic $5 off their first makeup session. 

XOXO

Nherie Tellado
Richmond Virginia Makeup Artist
Virginia Makeup Artist
RVA Makeup Artist
Member of Hopewell/Prince George Chamber of Commerce




Comments

Popular Posts