On The Job: Model Victoria

John Herzog Photography
Venkat Reddy Photography
Model: Vicotia @ instagram.com/victoriatoland

I love it when I get the opportunity to work with great people! This shoot had loads of personality, style and class! Model Victoria was the ideal artist! The photographers who participated in this shoot were adding to their experience as well. I am still going through them all! 

I had to stretch my work imagination and work with hair for the first time!
Photo by Victoria 
All looks were achieved with my Mary Kay foundation products (some eye-shadow wear included).







To view more please visit me at facebook.com/beautybynherie and follow me at instagram.com/beautybynherie.

Contact me for more information about personal makeup services, products or services for a photo shoot!

Nherie 
804-218-7698

Comments

Popular Posts