Keeping Up in Mary Kay- Make Me Your Mary Kay Consultant!


Mary Kay products have been and still are responsible for helping me keep up with my own personal skincare.  I would love to help you get your best skin and results with Mary Kay skincare. Your investment in your skin has a money back guarantee! Also, the core makeup for all my makeup projects are Mary Kay products. There is a foundation match that's right for you and I am here to help you find it with ease!

CLICK HERE to send me a personal message, set up a skincare appointment, or learn more about what I can offer. 



Over the past few months I have spent time investing into my Mary Kay business. Bridging both Mary Kay and Beauty by Nherie has been one of the best decisions I have made. This past Summer marks 6 years with Mary Kay and 4 years with Beauty By Nherie.  

Both have been equally rewarding and equally challenging but quite complimentary! 






Most recently, I have relaunched in Mary Kay with a skincare class highlighting the new Mary Kay Timewise 3D skincare line. Thank you to the ladies that came out to support and to learn about this revolution in Mary Kay skincare!





To stay in the know of my personal Mary Kay updates and makeup/skincare deals, subscribe to my beauty list!



XOXO
Nherie


Comments

Popular Posts