Perspective is Everything

Taking a much needed break from social media the first part of the year was the right thing to do! But that doesn't mean that I haven't been working. 

Learning to appreciate life as it flows. It hasn't been easy the past 8 months but coming out of it stronger and with a different perspective.

Work and passion has a different meaning for me now. My passion these days has shifted to family and home life.  Everything else is secondary. Since I have done this, I have been at peace and less stressed. This has helped me weed through what's necessary for the season.


As makeup artistry is one of my art expressions and work, I strive to only do jobs that present itself as peaceful and mutually giving.  Last month I worked with photographer John Herzog, and hair stylist Shanita Lee and a pageant client Clarke to add a few more looks to her portfolio.

These were our top 3 favorite! All Looks were achieved with my Mary Kay Foundation and lip products.



 
Model Clarke shows us her mature pre-teen pose.
 
 
 

An advocate for teen fitness.
 
 
 

Throwing in a little bit of fashion attitude!



Comments

Popular Posts