Celebrate More


Nherie & sister hair stylist Shanita on set of a photoshoot. 


The past month, I have been taking time to help build my brand and stay consistent with it. Sometimes you feel like you aren't getting anywhere or doing enough, or beat yourself up about not making a sale or feeling like you missed an opportunity etc. 

All these criticisms are things that will keep you stuck and doubting yourself.  

You have to be open and honest with yourself if you need to reevaluate, cut somethings out, add some things in, or start back from scratch. Whatever the case may be, you cannot give up. 

I have experienced many failures on this entrepreneurship journey. It's a part of the deal. There have been many instances where I have shown up, pushed myself, got out there, put much effort in and walked away feeling like the return was little to none!

At the end of my day, I know without a shadow of a doubt, that I at least gave it my best, I showed up! 

We have to learn to celebrate all our wins no matter how small they seem. 

I have decided to celebrate all my efforts and not discount them as only wins or failures but as learning opportunities. 

I have also decided that whether I sell 1 service or 10, that 1 sale is just as worthy of a celebration as that 10!  

Writing this blog post right now is a celebratory moment. Why? Because my main goal this year was to post at least 1 blog a month. If 2 was inspired, great, write 2. That's something to be proud of. 

Here are some other things that I have worked on this past month that I am also celebrating.

What are you celebrating this month? What have you accomplished towards your goals in life or in business? 

Keep Celebrating!

Nherie









Comments

Popular Posts