Beautiful Partnerships

My partnership with Makeup by Holly Beauty Partners has really been fortunate to land an opportunity to provide makeup and hair services for the beautiful Yvette Blaess, Miss World America Candidate 2016!

I recently had the opportunity to work with Yvette one on one for a recent photo shoot with a local photographer John Herzog | John Herzog Photography, and the synergy was amazing!








Learn more about Yvette and her connection as ambassador and spokesperson of The Dyslexia Foundation, who's mission is to help children and adolescents who struggle with dyslexia.  Yvette will compete in the  Miss World America 2016 Pageant the week of July 3-July 9, 2016.

I'm excited to be a part of this exciting new partnership!

View more photos of my work and stay connected with me! More to come in the next few weeks!







Comments

Popular Posts