Makeup Tip- All About that Brow


I wish I had pictures of how I used to do my brows back when I was a young adult.  It was completely overpowering for my small face, too thick, and too dark! I have also experienced the opposite, too thin, too light. So perhaps it's good that I don't have a picture!

Over the years, I have seen the trend of eyebrows change but no matter your preference for eyebrows there is always the basic knowledge that will serve you well through any trend. This diagram along with a tutorial by Mirelle Belle Beauty gives you the how-to on shaping, defining and filling- in your brows, when needed.





Once you have done the basic shaping and aligning, then from that point you can build the brow you desire whether full or thinner.

After taking her advice, I was able to achieve what I feel is the best natural shape of my brow.






You can easily get these brow tools from any local drug store. I highly recommend finding one of those dual purpose brow brushes with the brush/comb on one end and the definer on the other end.

I believe the key to the best eyebrow look is to combine the use of an eyebrow pencil and eye or brow shadow, and sometimes a brow mascara, depending on the needs of your brows.





Comments

Popular Posts