Beauty by Nherie: Where My Strength Comes From




I was told once that there are those that draw strength from and through other people. My strength, however, would come through my direct communion with God.  At first, I though this was a pretty cliché remark.  But catch me on a day where I have been completely engrossed with the details of life and neglecting the nurturing of my spirit and you will find a miserable soul. 

There is nothing wrong with drawing strength from others. Sometimes we need that connection before we can realize our need for connection with God. Also, we are made to carry each others burdens and share life together. But I have to admit, I have always had trouble drawing strength from another person, no matter how dedicated they are in their spiritual life.  I have always had to go in my own little corner, shut out the world and gain strength directly from one on one with God. So the person who revealed this to me about me, this person spoke truth.

The purpose of this blog is to connect with beauty from the inside out.  I have decided to help bring a deeper purpose to my spiritual journey, by way of my talents as a makeup artist and business owner. 

In this blog you will find reflections from my spiritual walk as it relates to understanding the spiritual side of true beauty, as well as finding ways to continually translate this beauty into my working life. 

I will update and share photos, videos, and articles of inspiration and of my work as a makeup artist, Mary Kay business owner, and of collaborations and partnerships.   

I believe that we are the instruments of sharing beauty with one another. Whatever the form is, you can make it a spiritual one!

Nherie Tellado
Beauty by Nherie
info@beautybynherie.com



Comments

Popular Posts